This giveaway is now closed and our winner has been notified. Congratulations to msophelia AKA Beth! Thanks to everyone for sharing their favorite food gifts with us!
It’s a happy, happy day when I can spend 12 hours in the kitchen. It’s monumentally better when I create jars and jars of preserved food during those joyous hours. There’s nothing much sweeter, really, then filling up my pantry.
This weekend, I’m jarring up a big batch of tomato sauce into these pretty green jars. And to celebrate Eat Boutique’s 7th birthday and Can-It-Forward Day on Saturday, August 16, Ball is graciously giving away a case of these large Heritage Collection Green Mason Jars. Six large green jars, and the 5-Blade Herb Scissors, and the Dry Herb Jars can be yours, all yours, if you simply leave a comment below.
Leave a comment below telling me: What’s the best food give you’ve ever received, like ever? It could be something delicious made for you by a friend or something purchased and sent along via snail mail.
There are three ways to enter to win:
- Enter once by leaving a comment on this post.
- Enter twice by sharing this post on Facebook – leave a message here to say that you did!
- Enter thrice by subscribing to the Eat Boutique email list – leave a message here to say that you did!
All entries must be made by Monday, August 18 at 11:59pm, and a winner will be chosen and notified by Wednesday, August 20. We can only ship to US residents this time around.
** If you’d prefer to just get to cooking or eating, there are a few amazing “canned” foods in the Eat Boutique shop: Blueberet Confiture; First Field Ketchup; Lemonbird Padron Peppers; Rare Bird Preserves; Wozz Triple Ale Onion Spread; and We Love Jam.
Photos taken and styled by Maggie Battista.
Eat Boutique discovers the best small batch foods by boutique food makers and shares our version of #foodgiftlove. We share recipes, maker stories and city guides to eating boutique. We host tasting events and markets for food makers, cookbook authors and food fans. We craft seasonal, regional gift and tasting boxes and sell individual items that you can order in the Eat Boutique Shop. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest.
Latest posts by Maggie Battista (see all)
- Maggie’s Kitchen Memo: My Ultimate Holiday Food Gift (Love) and Wrapping Guide and a Shop Update - December 15, 2014
- Order Your Island Creek Oysters Now, Just in Time for the Holidays - December 10, 2014
- Behind the Scenes: Eat Boutique Holiday Pop-Up Shop - December 9, 2014