So if you didn’t make it to our table at Anthropologie last weekend (and even if you did), you should definitely pay us a visit at the Eat Boutique Fringe Spring Pop Up Shop, April 5-6 - yes, that’s this weekend. Hooray for amazing collaborations with Fringe Union!
In addition to a collection of spring-tastic artisan products, what else is on the roster? I’m so glad you asked.
- My friend Marisa McClellan will be there to demo and sign her brand new cookbook “Preserving by the Pint: Quick Seasonal Canning for Small Spaces.” (We’ll also have stock of her first cookbook: Food in Jars!) Every one of her cookbook’s sold gets a BNTO from Cuppow.
- Erin and Rose of Foret Design will sell so many cute plants and bulbs for your dose of spring.
- Salt Cellar Serving Slabs will join us to demo how their homemade, all natural wood preserver nourishes cutting boards (and your hands!)
- Black Magic Coffee will bring their (sweet) espresso cart to make coffee drinks all day.
The best part? It’s FREE!
Come say hello, okay!? I’ll be there all day sampling cocktail syrups for your homemade bar.
Photo by Heidi/White Loft Studios.
Eat Boutique discovers the best small batch foods by boutique food makers. We share recipes, maker stories and city guides to eating boutique. We host tasting events and markets for food makers, cookbook authors and food fans. We craft seasonal, regional gift and tasting boxes and sell individual items that you can order in the Eat Boutique Shop. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest.
Latest posts by Maggie Battista (see all)
- Maggie’s Kitchen Memo: Thanksgiving, Small Business Saturday Sale, and Aged Eggnog - November 17, 2014
- Pickled Fennel - November 16, 2014
- Maggie’s Kitchen Memo: Holiday Shop, Thanksgiving and Food Gifts - November 10, 2014