The first day of spring has finally arrived!
After a long, dark, and chilly winter, we’re so ready to bask in this bright and beautiful season. But just in case Mother Nature isn’t quite ready to bid farewell to winter, we’ve gathered our favorite shop products that capture the essence of spring. We just love all this yellow.
Enjoy a little sunshine on us, okay?
- Rare Bird Preserves Passion Fruit Curd
- Nourishing Notes Food Philosophy Towels
- Bellocq Tea
- Jacobsen Lemon Zest Sea Salt
- Big Island Bees Ohi’a Lehua Blossom Honey
- Quince & Apple Syrups
And if you’re ready to celebrate regardless of the temperature where you are, make this cocktail. What better way to usher in spring than with a delightful, ice cold drink? Say hello to the sunny season with this Preserved Lemon Cocktail. Cheers!
Photos taken and styled by Heidi/White Loft Studio and Denise Woodward.
Eat Boutique discovers the best small batch foods by boutique food makers. We share recipes, maker stories and city guides to eating boutique. We host tasting events and markets for food makers, cookbook authors and food fans. We craft seasonal, regional gift and tasting boxes and sell individual items that you can order in the Eat Boutique Shop. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest.
Latest posts by Kate H. Knapp (see all)
- Bon Appetit: Mimi Thorisson on her Kitchen in France & her Aunt’s Fava Bean Soup - February 25, 2015
- Apotheker’s Kitchen: Bee-Sweetened Hot Cocoa & The Secret Life of Chocolatiers - February 13, 2015
- What We’re Loving: Spicy Dishes for Valentine’s Day - February 6, 2015