Hello, hello! I’m just about to fly over to Europe for fun (France!) and work (Germany!) and a little bit of spring (well, I hear it’s spring there – let’s see if it holds!) I’ll be back in the States in time to meet up with everyone at the Eat Boutique at Fringe Spring Pop Up Shop on April 5-6, 2014. We just love collaborating with Fringe Union on this event and are super giddy that my friend Marisa McClellan will be there to demo and sign her brand new cookbook “Preserving by the Pint: Quick Seasonal Canning for Small Spaces.”
Thanks to White Loft Studio for this gorgeous image we shot together last spring – spring and cocktail mugs go so well together – we plan to share lots of cocktail-like sips and new cocktail syrup flavors at the pop up. In addition, our friends Erin and Rose of Foret Design will host a floral workshop – email them to sign up in advance.
Update – NEW PARTICIPANTS:
- The amazing couple behind Salt Cellar Serving Slabs will join us to demo how their homemade, all natural wood preserver nourishes your cutting boards (and your hands!)
- Black Magic Coffee will bring their (sweet) espresso cart to make coffee drinks all day. Black Magic sources the best beans and local low-temperature pasteurized milk from Massachusetts for their drinks.
- Get this! Cuppow is now giving away free BNTO canning jar adapters to anyone who purchases one of Marisa McClellan’s cookbooks. Don’t buy your book online, but it at the Spring Pop Up Shop!
I’d so appreciate it if you wouldn’t mind spreading the word about this FREE event – it will be so much fun to celebrate spring together! No More Snow! xox
Eat Boutique discovers the best small batch foods by boutique food makers. We share recipes, maker stories and city guides to eating boutique. We host tasting events and markets for food makers, cookbook authors and food fans. We craft seasonal, regional gift and tasting boxes and sell individual items that you can order in the Eat Boutique Shop. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest.
Latest posts by Maggie Battista (see all)
- Eat Boutique’s 5 Favorite Must-Visit Paris Markets - May 21, 2015
- In Maggie’s Kitchen: Let’s Spend Springtime in Paris - May 18, 2015
- Frozen Dark Chocolate Smoothie with Whipped Coconut Cream - May 14, 2015