This is a quick little love note to YOU to say:
- We miss you. The last time we hung out face-to-face was in December, so let’s rectify that, okay?
- There’s a little holiday dedicated to love coming up. Do you need to pick up a few gifts face-to-face?
- In order words, we want to see your lovely faces! Let’s meet up this weekend at Gather Here. We’ll make homemade cards and sample small batch treats. You can pick up some sweet and spicy food for someone who deserves a little love. I think that’s everyone.
See you Sunday! Oh, and you can see all our upcoming events in our new “Events” tab! xox
Graphics by Gather Here; photos by Heidi/White Loft Studio.
Eat Boutique discovers the best small batch foods by boutique food makers. We share recipes, maker stories and city guides to eating boutique. We host tasting events and markets for food makers, cookbook authors and food fans. We craft seasonal, regional gift and tasting boxes and sell individual items that you can order in the Eat Boutique Shop. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest.
Latest posts by Maggie Battista (see all)
- Ball Heritage Perfection Collection Giveaway - August 13, 2014
- All-Purpose Quick Pickle Brine - August 4, 2014
- Love Your Kitchen and Happy Birthday, Eat Boutique - July 31, 2014