Since signing the deal to write a cookbook, there are about one thousand other things I’m doing instead of actually writing a cookbook.
Help me, Rhonda.
If you’re my editor, there’s a little “x” in the top of this browser that you should click right about now, okay?
Instead of writing a cookbook, I’m doing things like:
- Watching the sun rise with a cup of coffee.
- Lunching at my favorite Cambridge cafe, Tatte Bakery.
- Scouring a friend’s prop closet for that cookbook that I’m not (yet) writing.
- Getting caught in snow storms with my photographer (no photographing yet either).
- Indulging in seafood-filled dinners – thank you Row34.
- Tidying up my Food Gift Love pantry for the Boston Herald.
- Making tea bags for my new friends-to-be at Alt Summit and making my first visit to Salt Lake City.
- Creating fabric stamps for that cookbook that I better go write now…
We’ll be doing a call-out for recipe testers soon, or as soon as I get all those recipes finalized! More soon… xox
Photos taken and styled by Maggie Battista.
Eat Boutique discovers the best small batch foods by boutique food makers. We share recipes, maker stories and city guides to eating boutique. We host tasting events and markets for food makers, cookbook authors and food fans. We craft seasonal, regional gift and tasting boxes and sell individual items that you can order in the Eat Boutique Shop. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest.
Latest posts by Maggie Battista (see all)
- Maggie’s Kitchen Memo: My Ultimate Holiday Food Gift (Love) and Wrapping Guide and a Shop Update - December 15, 2014
- Order Your Island Creek Oysters Now, Just in Time for the Holidays - December 10, 2014
- Behind the Scenes: Eat Boutique Holiday Pop-Up Shop - December 9, 2014