Kate here! Can you believe that the Eat Boutique Holiday Market is in less than 24 hours? It just doesn’t seem possible. We’re so excited, however, to celebrate the holidays and boutique eats with you. If you don’t have your tickets yet, there are still a few left! Get your tickets now, though, because we would hate for you to miss out on the chance to:
- Shop for gifts and mingle with 60+ artisan food and drink makers, cookbook authors (incl. Joanne Chang), and culinary experts
- Eat a variety of foods from Mei Mei Street Kitchen, Island Creek Oysters, Union Square Donuts and more
- Drink and Be Merry with small batch beer, wine, cider and cordials from The Brooklyn Brewery Cheer Hall, and Craft Beer tastings with Rebecca Millette (founder of Massachusetts’ GirlsPintOut)
- Meet Maggie, the brains behind Eat Boutique. She started this business to spotlight, source and gift hidden food gems from around the globe and all over New England, and she’s done a mighty fine job of it (aw, shucks, thanks, Kate!)
The entire Eat Boutique team will also be on-site to help you find food gifts–or just chat about our favorite holiday cocktails. ‘Tis the season, after all.
Get your tickets now and join us for a truly fabulous holiday soiree. See you tomorrow!
Latest posts by Kate H. Knapp (see all)
- What We Love: French Food Gifts for Any Occasion - June 12, 2015
- What We Love: Sweet French Recipes - May 29, 2015
- What We Love: Bridal Shower Dishes & Drinks Worth Celebrating - May 15, 2015