Jill and I talked summer campfire food recently. When she mentioned this quickly-assembled recipe for a S’mores Pizza, I knew it would be a lovely adieu to the season. It can be made with the fanciest ingredients or with the everyday stuff from the local grocery store, and either way, I have a feeling it will be a hit at your last barbecue of the summer. Thanks, Jill! -Maggie
Though it’s soon time to say good-bye to summer, we don’t have to say good-bye to s’mores.
I’ve been making this pizza all summer at our summer cottage – usually for a large crowd –but without having to brave mosquitoes at the campfire. Baked in the oven on one big sheet, this dessert is the epitome of quick and easy, which happens to be my motto for summers at the cottage (or anytime, for that matter).
Serves so many!
- 1 package of graham crackers
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and lay out your graham crackers, putting your “slices” together. Top with miniature marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 300•F for about 10 minutes or until marshmallows start to brown and everything is a gooey chocolaty mess!
- Plop the tray down on the table and watch everyone dive for it. I love that classic pizza “cheese” pull.
All photos taken and styled by Jill Chen.
Eat Boutique discovers the best small batch foods by boutique food makers. We share recipes, maker stories and city guides to eating boutique. We host tasting events and markets for food makers, cookbook authors and food fans. We craft seasonal, regional gift and tasting boxes and sell individual items that you can order in the Eat Boutique Shop. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest.