I’m excited and humbled by so much these days. I bet if I count the number of times I’ve written “I’m so excited” on this blog in the last five years, well, the number would be humbling… and staggering. Seriously, I need to probably chill on the excitement.
But, um, how can I? During the five years I’ve been writing this blog, I don’t think there’s been a better time to be excited. Not only is the Eat Boutique Holiday Market is in less than 2 weeks, but Joy Wilson is flying her lovely self out from Los Angeles to sign books for the afternoon. Aren’t we lucky?
Joy and I have also been scheming up one more exciting treat for the holidays, and it’s time to share. Joy has curated a gift box of favorite handmade food items for her own Eat Boutique gift box which we’ll ship to you and yours this season. It’s hand-packed (by moi!) with:
- Joy’s signed cookbook “The Joy the Baker Cookbook: 100 Simple and Comforting Recipes”
- An 8-ounce jar of Sweet Brook Farm Maple Syrup from Williamstown, Massachusetts
- A 14-ounce bag of Marge Granola from Seattle, Washington
- A box of 3 rich handmade caramels from Sweet Revolution Caramels in San Francisco, California
This is the ultimate holiday gift for the baker or home cook who is a Joy Wilson fan, or a Joy Wilson fan in the making. All orders will ship after December 10, 2012. If you’d like to guarantee arrival by Christmas, please place your order asap and no later than December 14, 2012.
We’ll see you at the Holiday Market! xox.
All photos taken by Heidi Murphy/White Loft Studio.
Eat Boutique discovers the best small batch foods by boutique food makers. We share recipes, maker stories and city guides to eating boutique. We host tasting events and markets for food makers, cookbook authors and food fans. We craft seasonal, regional gift and tasting boxes and sell individual items that you can order in our new shop. Sign up to be the first to get tickets for the Eat Boutique Holiday Market on December 9, 2012.
Latest posts by Maggie Battista (see all)
- In Maggie’s Kitchen: Morning Polenta Porridge, a Cookbook Update and Spring Events You Don’t Want to Miss - February 23, 2015
- Candied Clementines - February 20, 2015
- In Maggie’s Kitchen: Pop-Up Thanks, Snack Mix and Parsley Sauce - February 16, 2015