I don’t believe I ever shared photos of my big, gigantic, cheesy, lopsided burger:
- It’s nestled in a slightly-over-charred bun with butter lettuce leaves from my garden.
- It’s filled with gorgonzola cheese and topped with caramelized red onions.
- It’s thick and rich and lopsided, but perfect. Perfectly not perfect.
And it looks damn pretty, albeit not so perfect, on a plate with my Lemon Cilantro Potato Salad.
Latest posts by Maggie Battista (see all)
- How to Be a Zen Hostess This Thanksgiving and Cranberry Crumb Muffins - November 26, 2014
- Maggie’s Kitchen Memo: Thanksgiving Cocktails, Cranberry Muffins, Cookbooks & Food Gifts - November 24, 2014
- Maggie’s Kitchen Memo: Thanksgiving, Small Business Saturday Sale, and Aged Eggnog - November 17, 2014