I don’t believe I ever shared photos of my big, gigantic, cheesy, lopsided burger:
- It’s nestled in a slightly-over-charred bun with butter lettuce leaves from my garden.
- It’s filled with gorgonzola cheese and topped with caramelized red onions.
- It’s thick and rich and lopsided, but perfect. Perfectly not perfect.
And it looks damn pretty, albeit not so perfect, on a plate with my Lemon Cilantro Potato Salad.
Latest posts by Maggie Battista (see all)
- Eating Paleo, Deliciously: Diana Rodger’s New Cookbook, Spring Gratin Recipe, & A Giveaway - March 3, 2015
- In Maggie’s Kitchen: New York City, Naturally-Sweetened Recipes and My New Favorite Salad - March 2, 2015
- In Maggie’s Kitchen: Morning Polenta Porridge, a Cookbook Update and Spring Events You Don’t Want to Miss - February 23, 2015