I don’t believe I ever shared photos of my big, gigantic, cheesy, lopsided burger:
- It’s nestled in a slightly-over-charred bun with butter lettuce leaves from my garden.
- It’s filled with gorgonzola cheese and topped with caramelized red onions.
- It’s thick and rich and lopsided, but perfect. Perfectly not perfect.
And it looks damn pretty, albeit not so perfect, on a plate with my Lemon Cilantro Potato Salad.
Latest posts by Maggie Battista (see all)
- Jam Tarts from Mrs Wheelbarrow’s Practical Pantry - January 25, 2015
- Maggie’s Kitchen Memo: Meyer Lemons, Sweet Potato Bar, Coconut Love and Food Gift Links - January 19, 2015
- Maggie’s Kitchen Memo: Good Food Recipes, Mustard Butter, French Fry Secrets and a Redesign - January 12, 2015